Vlerick Business School
- Founded in 1953 by Prof Dr André Vlerick.
- Campuses in Ghent, Leuven, Brussels and St-Petersburg
- International Alliances with Peking University and University of Stellenbosch
- Over 14.000 active alumni in more than 100 countries
- Full-time MBA ranked No. 47 worldwide, No.10 in Europe and No.1 in Benelux (Economist)
University of St-Gallen
- Founded in 1898 as a 'Business Academy'
- Research conducted at 30 institutes and research groups
- Input for the MBA-FSI delivered through the institute of Insurance Economics (I.VW-HSG)
- Ranked No. 11 on executive education in Europe by the Financial Times
- Canada's first business school, founded in 1907
- First North-American business school to receive the 'triple accreditation':Equis, AACSB & AMBA
- Worldwide network of 57000 alumni
- Ranked as one of the 10 best MBA programmes outside of the United States by BusinessWeek.